I’m an engineer by day and a photo enthusiast every moment in between. Texas is where I call home. In my spare time you’ll find me hanging with my family, camera in hand. I’m all about documenting life in full COLOR. If I won the lottery, I’d spend my time traveling in a VW bus between water, desert, and Disney.
- Family. My everything. The end.
- Color. Every part of my life is an artist’s pallet.
- Beach life is a happy life.
- Bubble baths all day every day.
- FRIENDS: Monica is my spirit animal.
- Happiest place on earth is Disney.
- Crafting. Less is never more.
- Cactus. Hard to handle, easy to care for, and pretty painted on anything.
- Sunsets feed my soul.
- Texas. Don’t mess with it.